Use of Your Personal Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This includes our contact and inquiry forms, service requests, e-newsletter sign-up, check out and payment forms.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. We will not sell or rent your personal data to a third party without your permission. We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing address
- Shipping address
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your account, such as your registration as a user of our website.
- To respond to your requests to us for information or services.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the website.
- To share with our service providers as necessary to provide the products or services you have ordered, such as with the manufacturer in regards to warranties or service, or with a freight carrier to deliver products you have ordered.
- To contact you by email, telephone, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To produce data analysis, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at Large Document Solutions’ operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Deletion of Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that we assist in deleting the personal data that we have collected about you. You may contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, Large Document Solutions may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements: Large Document Solutions may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights, safety or property of Large Document Solutions
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Other Information We Collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website, research and development, customer and account administration, and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Please Contact Us.