Return To Blog
New NextImage version 5.0 Software Release for Contex Scanners
Nextimage 5.0 Upgrade is available
By Large Documents - January 27, 2017
Contex has released it’s newest version of the Nextimage scanning software. This is a free upgrade by Contex as long as you own a 4.0 license. (This free upgrade is only valid until February 28th, 2017). Simply go to www.contex.com and proceed to software downloads. To register this new version, simply click on the "Register your 5.0 Software" on that same page. Complete the registration form and Contex will email your new license code for version 5.0.
Key features with Nextimage 5.0 scanning software include:
- Full 64 bit application for optimal performance
- Touch-screen compatible - perfect for MFP and ScanStation use
- Simple and Powerful GUI with clear controls
- Real-time image adjustments – no re-scanning
- Built-in printer support for HP, Canon, Epson, others
- Batch mode for higher volume jobs
- Auto file-naming templates for easy indexing
If you need help downloading this software and guidance with installation and registration, contact Large Document Solutions
or give us a call. We are happy to help.
Our phone number is (866) 338-4464 or email us at email@example.com.