Return To Blog
Recommendations when purchasing Image Access Large Format Scanners
By Large Documents - March 22, 2016
Large Document Solutions
provide consultative services to help you master your scanning projects. Large Document Solutions are experts with all the scanner manufactures available each provide solutions to a particular need. Today the focus is on Image Access scanners. Here are some recommendations when buying an Image Access large format scanner.
First and foremost, purchase the “Bundle”. The bundle includes the Full Coverage Image Access Warranty Program. Protect your investment and guarantee uninterrupted productivity by subscribing to the Image Access Full Coverage Warranty Program for your scanner.
The “Bundle” Includes:
- All spare parts. *
- Telephone and web-based support over and above Large Document Solutions expert tech support. *
- Software/Firmware updates.
- Shipping of your scanner to and from depot for repairs at no cost to the customer. *
- Batch Scan Wizard software. Batch Scan Wizard increases data throughput and reduces operational tasks substantially. Batch Scan Wizard is ideal for processing large volume scanning jobs but is just as useful for smaller volumes in which more advanced operations like page splitting or extracting specific areas on a document is required.
- Scanner Stand for all roll-fed scanners including monitor and monitor arm.
- Foot Pedal on all roll fed, flatbed, and book scanners.
- One year warranty. This can be extended if requested