Colortrac SmartWork Imaging Scanning Software
Enhancement to SmartWorks Pro
By Large Documents - January 1, 2021
Colortrac has enhanced the Smartworks Pro imaging software by introducing SmartWorks Imaging.
The Smartworks Imaging interface is very user friendly and easier to navigate. Features of this new and improved package are faster with updated and more powerful preset controls. Printer drivers have been expanded and improved. Best of all, new multi-page thumbnail pop-out feature makes SmartWorks Imaging an even more powerful scanning tool. Specifically made for the Colortrac SmartLF SC, SCi and SG family of scanners.
Here’s what’s new:
Pros & Cons:
- Similar to SmartWorks Pro, initial scanning parameters at your fingertips.
- Large fast-fix icons for quick and easy selection of basic editing functions. Used to fix orientation, removal of unwanted edge information, and correct reversed images.
- To the right of the scan there is a monitoring area when scanning in multi-page and during copying. Very handy!
- The current scan can be enhanced in the adjustments panel using tools like sharpen, black and white point, and many others. Changes can be applied once, carried forward to the next scan, or even saved as a new preset.
Unsaved changes can be rolled back using the history drop-down or by using the presets.
- Navigate easily around in your image. Zoom in and out and back to full image view in a second.
- No more dongle to keep track of. SmartWorks Imaging utilizes a product license key.
- Much easier printer output selection. Fully Windows compatible.
- Presets at your fingertips and easy to create, retrieve, and update.
- Limitations of this software is the lack of online or detailed documentation.